WHO WE ARE
Dreiheit House – uniting the world of teas under one roof. Changing lives, one cup at a time.
We blend and process high quality fresh tea leaves into innovative beverages and products.
WHAT WE ARE MADE OF
We offer a wide selection of teas handpicked from the finest tea plantations, blenders and producers, bringing rich, aromatic and exotic blends into your teacup, guaranteeing a taste of satisfaction for even the most refined taste buds. We challenge convention to craft creative and tantalising blends that add an intriguing twist to its selection of tea.
As a tea concept house, we go beyond supply and elevate experience of hospitality trade by providing high quality products, extend a range of support services such as staff training, quality audits, design of innovative tea menus and advice on tea presentation that will ensure our customers’ tea service achieves the impact they should expect.
We also provide many other professional services, including bespoke tea blending, private label tea blending, a tea business advisory service, tea-infused confectioneries development, trendy food and dessert pairing, and tea education and training. OEM from bespoke loose tea blends to bagging the loose teas to nylon sachet to tea capsule (Nespresso compatible) to HPP tea bottle beverage to tea cordials to tea concentrate and nitro brew teas.
Position Dreiheit House as a Tea Partner of Choice in uniting the world teas under one roof with strong expertise, innovation and technology to turn tea into innovative beverages and products.
“THE WORLD OF TEA UNDER ONE ROOF”
CHANGING LIVES, ONE CUP AT A TIME
TEA FOR EVERY HOME IN SINGAPORE AND THE WORLD
We create an open international market opportunity for the tea manufacturers, tea boards, tea researchers, tea merchants, government and the HORECA around the world to connect, trade, engage and educate consumers through better, affordable and easily accessible tea journey – direct from farms to consumers.
We blend and process high quality fresh tea leaves into innovative beverages and products.
We are on a mission to change the world, one cup at a time. Every cup fills another. Every product we sell provides
As we grow as a company, it has become more and more important to explicitly define the core values from which we develop our culture, our brand, and our business strategies. These are the ten core values that we live by:
• Deliver WOW Through Service
• Embrace and Drive Change
• Create Fun and A Little Weirdness
• Be Adventurous, Creative, and Open-Minded
• Pursue Growth and Learning
• Build Open and Honest Relationships With Communication
• Build a Positive Team and Family Spirit
• Do More With Less
• Be Passionate and Determined
• Be Humble
It all began in May 2010, when Gigi Ng founded her first tea distribution company and over the years has grown with the evolution of tea in Singapore and beyond, setting out on a long adventure.
Opening of a branch office in Malaysia.
Introduced Harney & Sons to the boutique cafes and service apartments in Singapore.
- First consumer focused show for Tea Forte in World Gourmet Summit until year 2016.
- Our director, Ms Gigi Ng, was invited by Korea government to represent Singapore to be delegate speaker and tea judge in Korea tea championship and international forum until to-date.
- Introduce private label tea manufacturing business model and sign first OEM project with a Mongolian company, Seaberry Farm LLC.
- Our director, Ms Gigi Ng invited by DMCC Tea Centre to be international delegate speaker in 6th Global Dubai Tea Forum.
- Our director, Ms Gigi Ng, was invited by HKTDC to represent Singapore to be delegate speaker and VIP Buyer at Hong Kong International Tea Fair until to-date.
- Tea Forte extends exclusive representation of South East Asia markets.
- Our director, Ms Gigi Ng, was invited to be tea judge in Tea Masters Cup Singapore at Marina Bay Sands.
- Our director, Ms Gigi Ng, was invited by China government to represent Singapore to be delegate speaker and tea judge in China tea championship and international forum until to-date.
- Incorporate a sister Company – Kokuhaku Pte Ltd, in plan to curate and introduce Singapore brands to the world. Trademarked.
- Our director, Ms Gigi Ng, was invited to represent Singapore to be overseas delegate at China-Europe Association for Technical and Economic Cooperation of the Ministry of Commerce of the People’s Republic of China first inaugural Conference in Beijing, organised by the Keemun Black Tea International Promotion Conference.
- Engaged by UBM Exhibition Singapore Pte Ltd to set up LIVE Station at its Tea Bar and VIP Lounge. We curated a uniquely Singapore tea blend – Singapore Dream for Singapore Jewellery & Gem Fair.
- Brand refreshed exercised, Gifel Gourmande Pte Ltd. Trademarked Gifel Tea™, launching the brand onto the world’s markets; first in 10 countries, trademarked, and appoint first brand distributor in Shenzhen, China.
- Receive 4 special prizes from Korea Tea Championship in herbal tisane competition category.
- First consumer exhibition of Gifel Tea™, Tea Forte and Bistrotea in La KOPI Singapore at Singapore EXPO Convention & Exhibition Centre, 36sqm exhibition booth featuring LIVE station and showcase retail merchandising.
- Our Melon Oolong received Gold Award in oolong tea competition category and Singapore Dream received Silver Award in black tea competition category in 4th Inaugural Asia-Pacific Tea Competition in Sichuan, China.
- First trade exhibition for Gifel Tea™ in SEAsia Café Expo 2019 at Marina Bay Sands.
- Equilibrium restaurant take over at Capitol Piazza to introduce innovative tea-infused inspired degustation menu and pair each dishes with our exceptional teas.
- Co-organising 1883 Cup Championship to curate Tea Mocktail Competition Category during Singapore Cocktail Festival.
- Our director, Ms Gigi Ng, was invited to Celebrate Women’s Contribution to the Nation through an intergenerational exchange, graced by President Halimah Yacob at Marina One.
- First overseas trade exhibition for Gifel Tea™ in IAE 2019 Daju, Korea.
- Our director, Ms Gigi Ng, was invited by Korea government to represent Singapore to be delegate speaker and tea judge of Boseong World Tea Expo 2019 at COEX Seoul.
- Our Pu-erh with Pear won Gold Award in 7th World Tea Championship 2019, Korea; additionally, we received 5 special prizes in herbal tisane competition category. As Gold Award winning company, we also received complimentary exhibition booth at Food Week 2020 COEX, Seoul.
- Set up a sister Company – Gifel Asia Pacific Pte Ltd for joint venture businesses in China.
- Successful soft launched our first tea-infused beers at Cuisine & Wine Asia 2020 : Melon Oolong Pale Ale and Lemongrass Detox Lager. Project development with Sons & Sons Pte Ltd.
- Introduced our HPP bottled beverage and tea cordials to the HORECA industry and retail segment. Collaborative partnership with Juicy Folks Pte Ltd, Boxgreen Pte Ltd and Changi Prison Complex.
- Re-introduced nitro brew tea, in collaboration with Common Man Coffee Roasters.
- Invited by World Gourmet Summit to be jury panel for World Gourmet Award 2020 (Formerly the Awards of Excellence) in PROFESSIONALS (Chef), Professionals (Service), HORECA, Wine & Bar, and Gourmet F&B category.
- Our director, Ms Gigi Ng, joined as founding committee of Specialty Tea Association Singapore (STAs) to set policy and grant support for tea industry via Government; be the industry voice to government support; promote tea education to consumer; bridge local & foreign venture; unite tea industry; and groom talent within the industry.
- Interviewed by CNA938FM on our collaborative partnership and community works we did to support the local businesses and personalities in Singapore to overcome Covid-19.
- Launched of www.gifeltea.com and www.teaforte.sg through Shopify platform.
- Our White Ginger Pear won Gold Award in 9th World Tea Championship 2021, Korea.
- Our director, Ms Gigi Ng, was invited as a Firechat Speaker at Service Innovation Drive 2021 virtual conference roundtable session.
- Our director, Ms Gigi Ng, was interviewed by New Life Community Church on a 3-series life hacks conversations to help fresh graduations to ace the interview during pandemic and sharing her journey as an entrepreneur, how she keeps a God-centric mindset in the business and sustaining the business with biblical figures she draws inspiration from.
- Our director, Ms Gigi Ng, was invited as Panellist Speaker at Retail Asia 2021 virtual conference round table session.
- Launch of Gifel Tea™ and Tea Forte in Ritz Carlton Maldives.
- Launch of Gifel Tea™ in Hilton Singapore Orchard, first hotel in Singapore.
- Re-designed Gifel Tea™ tea collections and introduce new product offerings.
- Interviewed by Channel 8 News on our tea innovation product offerings – National Day Specials’ DIY Tea Mocktails, how we weathered Covid-19 storm and combat rising inflation.
- First trade collaboration exhibition at FHA HoReCa 2022 with MilkLab.
- Re-launch of com as tea marketplace platform, create an open international market opportunity for the tea manufacturers, tea boards, tea researchers, tea merchants, government and the HORECA around the world to connect, trade, engage and educate consumers through better, affordable and easily accessible tea journey – direct from farms to consumers.